Compared to women, men are less choosy and fussy, when it comes to selecting their clothing. However, this no way means that, they should make do with anything they are offered to wear, especially their wedding suit. Since, wedding event of any man is a special and lifetime occasion, special focus needs to be paid to their wedding suit men buy.
Of late, thanks to changing fashion scenario and advent of international brands, men’s wedding suits are available in varied colors, fabrics and styles. And, by sparing some time and efforts, would-be-grooms can easily choose the best one, suiting their taste and personality. However, the task of shopping for a wedding tailored suit is nothing short of an intimidating one, considering the range and variety available in wedding suits. Therefore, to help you find the right wedding suit, given herewith are few important tips and guidelines.
• Avoid purchasing your wedding suit at the last minute, for reasons that, you may be forced to compromise on the design, fabric or style, due to shortage of your choice of wedding suit. Earlier you start scouting for the suit, more the options you will have at your disposal.
• Color of the wedding suit should be selected according to one’s skin tone as well as the one which matches with the bride’s wedding gown. Black, Gray and White, are some of the most commonly preferred color choices when it comes to buy a tailored suit.
• Next, it is important to have a perfect fitting wedding suit, which ensures complete comfort while wearing it during the event. There are chances that, you may be requested to shake a leg or two with the guest on your wedding day. Therefore, your wedding suit should no way prove to be a hindrance in our movements.
• Opt for the latest trending design in a wedding suit, provided your budget permits. Avoid relying totally on the seller’s opinions and make efforts to research on your own as far as the design of your wedding suit is concerned.
• Fabric of the wedding suit will play an instrumental role when it comes to offering comfort and convenience to the wearer. Opt for light fabric wedding suit in case of summer wedding such as linen (linen suits are the best for summer weddings, while cashmere or tweeds fabric is ideal for winter wedding wear. Irrespective of the season of your wedding, the fabric of your suit should be light and wrinkle free.
• Although, buying wedding suit from online sources has its fair share of benefits, avoid doing so, for specific reasons. First and foremost, buying your wedding suit from online stores will no way assure you of the fabric quality, until and unless you physically get to feel the same, post delivery, by which time it is too late for taking corrective measures.
• Keep it simple! When it comes to styling of the wedding suit, one should keep it as basic and simple as possible. Also, using accessories like tie, shoes and cuffs long with the suit, will definitely enhance the overall impact of the suit. Accessories are as important as the wedding suit itself. Therefore, choose a perfect colored tie, matching shoes, leather belt and watch, for ensuring of giving your personality, a perfect look, on your big day.
• Three-Piece: Normal custom-made wedding suits will definitely do, but if you are planning to make an impact and look different than others then go for a three-piece suit. The additional piece is meant to be worn on a special occasion and adds importance to the attire. Later, when the ceremonies are complete, you can take off the jacket and still your waistcoat will make you look very stylish and classy and it would be easier to dance in that.