General rules for submissions to Sheeba Magazine
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
1. Submit at least 8 images. Files must be JPEGs. The longest side must be not less than 1500px long, file cannot exceed 600kb in size. No high resolution files please (unless required by our staff).
2. Each webitorial must have title/name. Title must not exceed 3 words.
3. Each webitorial MUST include list of credits as a text (photographer, model, makeup artist, fashion/designer, stylist, etc.). Include links to their portfolios, facebook page, or instagram, etc. if applicable. If models are different on each image please make sure you mark who is who.
4. Email subject field must be “webitorial”, otherwise we reserve a right not to open your email.
5. Models must be 18 years of age or older.
6. All written text (credits list, biographies, editorial descriptions, stories, etc.) must be sent AS A TEXT file (not pdf). List of credits can be copy-pasted into email body.
7. Images/sets must not be published in any other magazine or online/print publication before, however we are fine if submitted images were used on website, online portfolio or social media.
8. Quality over quantity. Webitorial must be in a variety of poses, angles and compositions. High quality professional images only. Horizontal and vertical files are accepted.
We accept files via Dopbox. NO email attachments please.
Submissions email: [email protected]
We usually reply within 7 days IF we like your submission.
Visit Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
NOTE: If you DO NOT fulfill any of the above your application will be denied.