The appearance and condition of the skin are of great importance to many people. After all, healthy and young skin not only gives confidence, but also reflects the overall health and well-being of the body. In light of this, there are numerous drugs and procedures aimed at improving the quality of the skin. One of these innovative and effective products is Dermaheal HSR. Read dermaheal hsr review before using this product
Dermaheal HSR is an advanced treatment designed to rejuvenate and repair the skin. This product is the result of modern scientific research in the field of dermatology and cosmetology, and offers a number of benefits and amazing results in skin care. One of the main features of Dermaheal HSR is its ability to stimulate natural processes in the body. The drug activates the synthesis of collagen and elastin – the key components responsible for firmness, elasticity, and youthfulness of the skin. As a result, Dermaheal HSR helps reduce the visible signs of aging, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, and improves skin hydration levels.
Main properties and benefits of Dermaheal HSR
Dermaheal HSR revitalizing product developed by Caregen represents an innovation in the field of aesthetic medicine. Its composition includes 5 biosimilar peptides and 53 components, which together effectively rejuvenate the skin, eliminating signs of aging and dehydration. Thanks to the content of 1% hyaluronic acid (HA), the effect of young and healthy skin lasts up to 5 months.
This innovative mesotherapy cocktail with 58 components supplemented with HA has gained popularity all over the world. Biomimetic peptides, which are the basis of the drug, contribute to the rapid division and regeneration of new dermal cells. Dermaheal HSR contains a high concentration of HA – 10 mg / ml, which is significantly higher than the level of competing meso-cocktails. It is based on the following oligo-, deca- and tripeptides:
1. Decapeptide-3 Rejuline – stimulates the division of dermal cells, promotes skin regeneration and reduces wrinkles.
2. Decapeptide-4 – restores and normalizes skin plasticity.
3. Tripeptide-6 – effectively restores water balance and moisturizes dehydrated skin.
4. Tripeptide-1 (Cooper Peptide C9) – stabilizes the condition of the epidermis, normalizes microcirculation, eliminates pigmentation, reduces signs of aging and smoothes the skin.
5. Oligopeptide-24 – a growth factor that stimulates the production of skin cells and strengthens damaged tissues.
The preparation also contains 13 vitamins that play an important role in skin rejuvenation:
1. B group vitamins eliminate irritation and inflammation, and nourish and refresh the skin.
2. Vitamin A (retinol) promotes wound healing, tightens pores and stimulates cell regeneration.
3. Vitamin E (tocopherol) provides the dermis with oxygen and activates blood circulation.
4. Vitamin K (menadione) improves skin color and evens out tone.
5. Dermaheal hsr skin rejuvenating also contains vitamin C, glutathione, 24 amino acids and 4 nucleic acids. They are powerful antioxidants, promote protein synthesis necessary for the formation of new dermal tissues, and protect cells from oxidation and premature aging.
Skin protection from environmental stress can be provided with 4 coenzymes and 5 minerals that also stimulate cell growth.
Dermaheal HSR differs from most mesotherapy products in that it restores skin plasticity at the cellular level and successfully copes not only with the effects of aging, but also with its causes, providing restoration of the dermis from the inside. The active peptides in it are fully compatible with the body, mimicking the natural peptides of the human body. This certified product is safe, confirmed by clinical and documentary studies. Patients note the rapid appearance of results: the quality of the skin improves after 2-3 cosmetic procedures.
Dermaheal HSR is preferred by beauticians because of its thick consistency, which makes it easy to apply. The mesococktail is well administered with the dermapen, mesopistol, mesoscooter, or papule method, and the use of 30G needles 5-8 mm long is recommended. Undesirable side reactions after the procedure are not observed.
Experts also note the presence of sodium hyaluronate in the composition, which provides additional and long-lasting hydration for very dry skin.
The use of Dermaheal HSR is recommended for the treatment of various skin problems that are typical for people over 40 years of age. This rejuvenating product also has a powerful therapeutic effect, repairing damaged skin with acne, scars, stretch marks and other problems. Dermaheal HSR is designed primarily to restore firmness and elasticity in photoaging, dehydration, trauma and skin aging. Dermaheal HSR will help with the following issues:
1. Restoration of elasticity and smoothness of the skin, getting rid of its sagging.
2. Restoration of hydrobalance and effective fight against excessive dryness.
3. Elimination of superficial and median wrinkles, smoothing of the skin relief.
4. Getting rid of spots, including age and pigment spots.
5. Narrowing of the pores.
6. Prolongation of youth without the need for plastic surgery.
7. Elimination of scars, stretch marks and traces after acne.
8. Regeneration of dermal cells, replacement of "aging" tissues that have lost their elasticity.
Dermaheal HSR has a wide spectrum of action: with this product, you can restore the skin not only on the face, but also on the neck, décolleté, back of the hands, inner shoulders and thighs.
To achieve 100% efficiency, it is recommended to take a course of 4-6 procedures:
– First month: one treatment per week.
– Second month: one treatment every two weeks.
– From the third month: maintenance injections every 2-3 months.
Contraindications and precautions
When injecting Dermaheal HSR, only mild and transient reactions such as papules, bruises, redness, or swelling are possible. All these manifestations disappear within 24-48 hours. Cosmetologists must always disinfect injection sites and it is recommended to use local anesthesia with analgesics.
The introduction of Dermaheal HSR requires prior informing the client of the possible effects and familiarization with the limitations. If the client has contraindications, it is recommended to refuse mesotherapy.
Sessions in which Dermaheal HSR is used are not held in the following cases:
1. During breastfeeding or pregnancy.
2. With a predisposition to the formation of tumors and keloids.
3. If intolerance to the active components of the mesococktail is detected.
4. In the presence of inflammation on the skin or dermal diseases.
5. In the presence of autoimmune, infectious or oncological diseases.
6. If you have hemophilia or are taking anti-inflammatory drugs.
7. With simultaneous mesotherapy and chemical peeling or laser correction.
8. With systematic dermatosis.
The client must also be familiarized with the rules to be observed after injections. For 5-14 days, it is recommended to avoid UV radiation, visit to the sauna, swimming pool and solarium. It is also recommended to refrain from using tonal creams, powder and other cosmetics. You can find out dermaheal hsr price on our website.