Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a natural remedy for many physical ailments and mental problems in humans. One of the many compounds of the cannabis plants, CBD contains 0.3% of THC, which is responsible for getting you the ‘high.’
Since the THC-level in CBD is quite low and it still has other properties of cannabis plant, this unique compound can successfully relax your mind and calm down your body. The best part is that there are quite a lot of CBD-infused products available in the market—CBD oils, tinctures, gummies, and creams—you can choose the best for you!
However, CBD cream is considered to be a safe way to consume CBD in your skin. Here’s all you need to know about CBD creams, its benefits, and the ways to use apply it.
Is it Legal to Consume CBD-infused Products?
Since the passing of 2018 Farm Bill, it is absolutely safe and legal to consume CBD-infused products. As per the Bill, CBD is no longer a ‘controlled substance,’ because of its almost nil level of THC. Thus, it has been legalized in all 50 states of America. However, you might want to check the state laws before getting your hands on any CBD-infused products.
What is CBD Cream?
CBD cream is a CBD-infused topical. These topical would include lotions, creams, salves, and transdermal patches. CBD cream, like any other topical, is applied on the skin, which allows it to reach the deeper muscle tissues.
CBD cream penetrates into both dermal and sub dermal layers of human skin. It then interacts with the cell receptors of our skin and other enzymes, which influences pain, inflammation and other skin disorders in a positive way.
How to use CBD Cream?
It is just like applying a beauty cream on your skin, or better, a moisturizer. To get the best results of CBD cream, it is vital to know what amount of CBD is added to your cream. If your topical has a low concentration of CBD, well, then there are chances that your skin problem or disorder would take some time to heal. Thus, it is important to consult your doctor regarding the optimum dosage of CBD cream.
What are the Benefits of CBD Cream?
Unlike other creams that are made of water and oil, CBD cream is made with the phytocannabinoid CBD and carries healing properties, such as reduction in inflammation, chronic pain and treatment of skin disorders. Let’s learn more about its benefits.
1. Reduced Skin Inflammation: CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory Thus, FAB CBD cream is extremely helpful in regeneration of skin cells, which helps in treating many skin problems and disorders. The reduction in inflammation also results in glowing skin.
2. Treatment of acne: Since CBD cream directly enters the skin and reaches its core, it is highly recommended for the treatment of acne. Acnes can be painful and leave a mark on the skin. Daily application of CBD cream helps in healing acne as well as removing the mark completely.
3. Positive effects on skin cancer: There is still a lot of research required in this area, but there are chances that CBD cream can heal a developing skin cancer. It protects the skin from harmful outside forces. This also reduces the chances of the development of various skin disorders.
4. Pain relief qualities: A lot of research and studies are going on in this area and it has been noticed by a lot of consumers that CBD cream also has pain relieving qualities. CBD cream particularly heals muscle aches developed by conditions, such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis, joint pains, and tight muscles. Check the list of CBD cream for pain at Thecannabisradar.
5. A remedy for dry skin –CBD carries a good amount of essential fatty omega 3 and 6 acids, which is a natural ingredient to moisturize dry skin. When you apply CBD cream, it starts nourishing dry skin and makes it healthy. You will see the difference within a few weeks.
The best part of using CBD cream is that it is quite easy to apply. Even so, one must do his or her own research to choose the CBD-infused product that suits you best. CBD cream is not recommended for children and pregnant ladies. In any case, people should discuss its application with their doctors, especially if they notice any side effects.