The royal tune of Shehnai fusions with the upbeat vibes of buoyant moods, the ethnicity of rituals, and the splendid decorations of meticulous efforts. A wedding is a roller coaster ride of a lifetime, giving thousands of butterflies giggles in the imagination and zillions of flowers blooming in the heart.
The bride, the ‘apple of the eye’ of the wedding celebration, should look the most enticing on her very special day; thus, nothing could be more perfect than a flawless draping of the designer bridal lehenga choli; that facilitates a bride in sprucing up in her best rendition! After all, the wedding dress is more than just a dress; it is the expression of a dream realised.
Top lehenga choli designs to style the wedding season
The latest designs of wedding bridal lehenga cholis can awestruck the fashionistas with their elegance and grace that level up the vibrance of the wedding celebration. With the ever-changing fashion trends, the variegated wedding lehenga cholis with distinct features in fabric, pattern, design, colour and other adornments are found in the ethnic collections section.
These ethnic outfits integrate the timeless essence of tradition with a nod to modern trends. As a result, brides who wish to seem elegant and sassy at their wedding should consider the following.
There are five stunning bridal lehenga cholis designs to feast their eyes on
The conventional and stunning ‘Anarkali silhouette’ or the A-line bridal lehenga is the all-time favourite pick among the many millennial brides due to its everlasting charm. The intricate patterns of zari and dori works reveal the utmost aristocracy that also owns a sight of admiration.
The twirling feeling of the long flared Anarkali wedding lehenga cholis can make the bridal shoot absolutely stunning. Besides the new trends in bridal lehengas like asymmetrical hems or bodycon skirts, the Anarkali silhouette is still a hot cake to mend the imperial touch at the wedding.
The huge range of colour combinations of the latest wedding lehenga choli also meets the unique aesthetic senses. Besides the conventional shades of pastels, the trending fresh hues on traditional palettes also own the bridal wardrobes. The following are some examples of lead designs:
- Metallic technicoloured bridal lehengas are at the forefront of the modern trend.
- Tie-dye technicoloured bridal lehengas; the experimentation of combining tie-dye with technicolour can dazzle the wedding ceremony in an offbeat way.
- Embellished technicoloured bridal lehengas can be perfectly used for the shimmering Mehendi ceremony.
- Boho technicoloured bridal lehengas are unique, statement-making and fascinating in their very own way. The vibrant prints are the core features of this lehenga.
Indo-western bridal lehenga choli
The essence of fusion is everywhere in the fashion trends of the modern days; therefore, the Indo-western bridal lehengas with long cholis are the finest apparel for the wedding season.
- Jacket-style bridal lehenga choli: For the bride who favours an out-of-the-box fashion statement, the three-piece Jacket-style bridal lehenga choli can be the iconic one for her.
The bride can choose solid brocade, satin or silk lehenga and pair it up with an intricate, dense embroidery worked long or short jacket to increase the oomph factor of this majestic look. In this design only the front portion of the choli is going to be visible properly, therefore, a bride can try a Strap Choli, Bustier Choli without sleeves to draw a bold look.
- Peplum-style bridal lehenga choli: The peplum style is trending nowadays. It is the latest design of bridal lehenga choli, where a choli fits in the bust and flared out beneath the bust line offering a terrific appearance. The Scoop Neck, Stand Collar, V-Neck, High-Neck, Boat-Neck, Ruffle Sleeves, Slitted Sleeves, Full or Quarter Sleeves are the best choli stylisation for this very design.
- Layered or Ruffled bridal lehenga choli: It is a terrific combination of the western gown and the Indian lehenga that changes all the conventional definitions of the typical lehenga choli. Pleated Choli can be the perfect pair for this type of bridal lehenga.
Long trail bridal lehenga choli
The long trail bridal lehenga choli stands for the dramatic grand look of a wedding. Trail lehengas should be the ultimate choice of a bride who likes the queen-like vibe with the long sweeping trail of the bridal lehengas.
Pastel trail bridal lehenga, dreamy off beat coloured trail bridal lehenga and heavy trail bridal lehenga are winning the hearts of modern brides.
Can-can stuffed bridal lehenga choli
The fluffy and flared can-can stuffed bridal lehenga choli gives the royal princess a feel to the bride on her special eve. The layers of simple net add the perfect amount of volume. The can-can stuffed lehenga choli goes with the flowy materials like georgette, chiffon or crepe, allowing the comfortable movement of a bride without the can-can causing restrictions.
The delicate georgette fabric holds the fluidity and flawless grace for the flattering drapes of the designer bridal lehenga choli that beholds the utmost elegance. The embellished bridal lehenga choli with shimmering stone work, zari work, and threadwork become the showstopper of the wedding eve.
Fishtail bridal lehenga choli
The fishtail bridal lehenga choli is one of the sassiest designs inculcated in fashion from the royal era. The distinguishable feature of a fishtail lehenga choli is the flowing, scalloped hemline which is often longer at the back than at the front. It hugs the body from the waist down to the knees, and then it flares out just like an hourglass. It can be the best choice for a curvier bodied bride to show off her feminine beauty as well.
Shop for the latest designer bridal lehenga cholis online
Weddings are all about the splendid unison of the best happenings in one’s life. But it isn’t easy to find the best individual style statement for the fashionistas on their own. Therefore, the huge number of ethnic collections of the latest designer bridal lehenga cholis are now available online. What is needed is just a finger click to have them in the bridal wardrobe.
What are you waiting for? To get the most desirable bridal attire on the eve of the wedding, go ahead and pick the most trendy bridal lehenga cholis online. It is almost certain that a bride inspired by these fashion trends will be immediately distinguishable by her distinct style and aesthete; she will become more than just a ‘bride,’ but a ‘star.’