The writing is a tedious activity for most of the students. Those who have a special aptitude for writing are lucky. The creation of a long paper on a complicated topic brings no trouble. But what can others do? If you managed to avoid essay writing at school, you’d have to face it in your further academic career. Moreover, even those students who study the sciences have to face this assignment in university.
To think of an essay as an indulgence, and the useless element of the study is wrong. The aim of university studying is not only to gain knowledge. You must become a part of society and learn how to express your opinion. The best way to express your opinion in written form is an essay. Unfortunately, writing is perceived as torture and suffering. But, in reality, this assignment contributes to the development of critical thinking, the ability to evaluate, etc.
If you’re not so good at writing as you want, don’t be upset. Everyone can master it. All that you have is discipline, practice, and great willingness. Make an effort and turn your weaknesses into strengths. There are a lot of guides and tips on the Internet, but they, for the most part, are ineffective. If you spent numerous hours learning without any result, don’t exaggerate the problem. Remember that you can get instant professional writing assistance from an essay service with expert academic writers.
AdvancedWriters assists with academic writing for over ten years. It has hundreds of happy clients. The professional writers can create an essay on the most complicated topic within 24 hours. The service orients itself on student’s needs and abilities. They offer one of the lowest pricing among similar services. If you have any questions contact the support team at any time. They’re always ready to explain everything that interests you.
The Steps Towards Being a Good Essay Writer
Before you start to learn the secrets of writing art or before planning your own piece of writing – get yourself together. Put aside your fears and doubts. Be sure that you’re aware of the basic principles of essay writing and the structuring of the paper. Listen to the following advice, and you’ll be successful:
• Be an avid reader. It’s a universal truth that good writers read a lot. It’s better to read the essays of professional writers or classical literature. This practice helps to expand horizons. You notice the peculiarities of other writers’ styles – it contributes to the development of your own style in the future.
• Control your time. The most widespread mistake of all students is the underestimating of the complicatedness of the task. They think that it’s easy and they’ll cope with it at the last moment. In reality, everything is the opposite. The essay requires a lot of time gathering information, preparation, and writing. Create a schedule with breakpoints. For example, you should collect the ideas to this day, create a draft to that day, etc. It’ll relieve you of the enormous amount of work in the last night.
• Try to use your own ideas. Write everything that you think of your topic in a separate paper. If it’s hard for you, you may use the outside sources: academic works, Wikipedia, reliable websites. The online blogs are also possible, but be sure that the authors are famous enough. Give yourself some time on it. Put the paper aside and go back to it after a couple of hours. Your brain may generate some new thoughts after a break.
• Don’t overestimate your abilities. It means that you should create an outline of your paper. To write from scratch is hard, and a very small part of people can do it. This step makes your job a bit easier. Moreover, it’ll help you to adhere to the right structure. By the way, the final grade mostly depends on the proper structure.
• Avoid plagiarism. Using the information, which doesn’t belong to the general knowledge isn’t prohibited. Many students forget about proper citing and quotations. If you use other ideas of authors, paraphrase them, and cite the source. It’ll show your proficiency in essay writing.
• Edit your work thoroughly. This stage is as important as preparation. Reread your work more than once. Pay your attention to the thoughts you’ve written and the words you’ve used. The major part of essays needs to be rewritten; there’s nothing shameful in it. Be impartial to your writing.
Remember that it’s impossible to become a professional in one day. There’s no perfect essay or perfect writer; each has its flaws and weaknesses. But you should always strive for this ideal. The process of development lies in this striving. Practice day by day, and you’ll see how the writing becomes easier for you. Trust yourself, and you’ll be successful.