Sitting back with a glass of red wine after a long week can be a great way to eliminate work blues on a Saturday night. But the knowledge that this single glass of Red wine is also capable of providing you with the healthy glow you wanted forever can make the whole de-stressing setting even more comforting! Read on to find unbelievable benefits of red wine for your skin and hair.
Red wine has been reigning the field of liquors due to its versatile flavor from a very long time. But it is so much more than being just a palatable item. Studies have shown impeccable benefits of Red wine to achieve healthy skin and strong hair. A delicious fermented drink that is loved by all is equally capable of providing essential benefits to your overall health. It can be hard to think about how an alcoholic beverage is a cure to most of your problems. Believe it or not, it is the truth, and we are pleased to let you know how beneficial Red wine can be if used in an adequate amount!
Skin Troubles? Leave Them Behind!
- Goodbye wrinkles!: Red wine is the home to powerful antioxidants. These strong antioxidants are known to restore collagen, which is the secret to a taut and wrinkle-free skin.
- Your protector from Ultraviolet rays: Studies have shown the presence of the compound Reservatol, which enables a natural shield to protect your skin from harmful Ultraviolet rays. The amino acid and antioxidant present in red wine also act as a barrier and salve for sunburned skin to protect and regenerate already harmed skin cells. You can use it in face packs, or the best method is to sip on it moderately.
- Heals skin inflammation: Red wine has a combination of anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that works to protect from sun rays. Similarly, these qualities help to soothe inflamed skin. Just rub few drops on your skin lightly to spot visible results
- Say yes to an acne free smooth skin: Everybody wants to have flawless glasslike skin, while the unhealthy lifestyle we enjoy says otherwise and leave us with nothing but a bunch of unwanted acne. The antiseptic qualities of red wine can help you to get rid of those, making your skin as smooth as a baby’s.
- Your weapon against blemishes: Dark spots and blemishes are the after-effects of acne. These are more stubborn than the acne itself, leading us to use an “x” number of products to remove it. A few drops of red wine come to rescue then to easily win over blemishes and have an even-toned skin.
- Let your pocket rest: Why spend money on pricey cosmetics when you have a bottle of red wine? Add it into your home-made facials or use it solely as a toner. Applying red wine on your skin have an immense benefit which can take months with the usage of costly beautifiers. So what are you waiting for, supple and radiant skin is just a glass away!
Hair Care? Red Wine to the Rescue!
Experts have found Red wine to be extremely competent in treating baldness and hair troubles. So don’t think we will leave your precious locks to heal on their own. Our good old fermented friend has it sorted too!
- Lose troubles, not hair: Hair fall has been the most persisting problem among the people these days. From young to old, each of them is complaining about losing hair day by day. Red wine can be your savior! The rich beverage is full of antioxidant named “Reservatol”. This antioxidant prevents hair fall due to its cell strengthening properties. You can easily gain stronger and thicker hair just by having a glass of wine or by rinsing your hair after shampooing it too.
- Say no to dandruff: We all know how red wine is capable of enhancing blood circulation in the body. This circulation helps to maintain healthy roots and scalp, which leads to the elimination of dandruff and itchiness.
- Protection from harmful rays: Let’s accept this. We all are biased towards our skin more than our hair, and this is why we often forget to shield our head from harmful sun rays to focus more on shielding our skin. Though red wine is unbiased. It serves as a natural barrier to harmful UV rays for both our skin and hair.
- Bring back the shine: Rinsing your hair weekly with red wine after shampooing and conditioning can bring back the shine it lost due to your hectic lifestyle. Your key to own lustrous and bouncy hair is a glass of wine.
A person dreams more of a healthy life rather than a long one. Red wine is that magic potion which promises both. With its never-ending benefits, red wine is the home to unbelievable advantages on a human body. Drink it or apply it. Red wine has visible wonders for both your inside and outside health. You must never decline a drink that is both comforting and packed with nutrients. Of course, we don’t endorse too much intake of any alcoholic beverage, but moderation is the key, which is why red wine is placed up above in the list of recommendations. So make sure to sip on your favorite Stella Rosa Black leisurely but in a limited amount cause excess of anything can be harmful.