Sheeba Magazine is accepting guest posts, sponsored articles, reviews, press releases and quality articles covering fashion, beauty, style, crafting, sustainability, ecological living and healthy lifestyle topics. All writers, bloggers, influencer’s and promoters sharing similar visions and goals are welcome to submit guest posts and sponsored articles by email to [email protected]. Guest posts will be exhibited to up to 50K monthly visitors of Sheeba Magazine website.
Guest post submission guidelines
• Article should contain 600-3000 words per post/article.
• Unique, unpublished before and relevant to magazine’s niche text.
• Article title, body text and inserted links must be provided in MS Word file. HTML format accepted as well.
• Please add 2-6 low resolution image files to illustrate the topic. Horizontal images are highly advised. If important, include image source/credits.
• Dofollow links allowed.
• Think SEO.
Guiding themes and topics for guest posts:
- Fashion (fast, slow, sustainable, eco, design, crafts, etc.)
- Photography, Modeling, Beauty & Styling
- Health (based on academic sources) & Beauty (conventional & eco)
- Sustainable, ecological & healthy lifestyle
- Holistic Approaches & Spirituality
- Creating & Spreading Piece, Happiness & Well-being
Why guest blogging at Sheeba Magazine?
• Exposure to worldwide online audience (avr. 18-45 yrs)
• Permanent dofollow links and lifetime live posts
• Periodical paid promotion online.
• Hassle-free collaborations & promptness
What is guest blogging? Guest blogging is a digital marketing strategy to promote your own blog or brand by posting an article, review or press release on somebody else’s blog or website. Guest blogging is practiced to increase online traffic back to writers site or products website by inserting dofollow links in the text. Writing a guest post to be published on somebody’s website (relevant to your niche) is a brilliant way to attract visitors and introduce one’s brand, talent or business to a new audience.
Get free updates on our articles and webitorials straight to your email